Calling all retailers! Do you know that Point-of-Sale (POS) systems are also supported under the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) with up to 80% funding?
PSG funding has been reduced to 50% on 1 April 2023.
It does not matter whether you are a big restaurant chain, a popular retailer within a shopping mall, a small shop in the heartlands or even a food stall owner in a coffee shop. There is sure to be a POS system to meet all your operating needs.
Check out 3 different POS systems below that come with up to 80% government funding!
- Multi-device ordering
- QR code ordering
- Easy setup and use within minutes
- Gift cards and vouchers available
- Works both online and offline
Starts from S$9.90 per month
- Customised for F&B operators
- Table management
- Order from anywhere and sent direct to kitchen
- Differentiation between dine-ins and takeaways
- Loyalty point system with promotion campaigns
- Customer management
Starts from S$99 per month per register
- Single terminal for ordering, payments and receipts
- Multiple payment modes
- Setting up and training in 10 minutes
- All-in-one pricing package
Starts from S$28 per month
Being a leading cloud integrator, Team 361 is proud to represent multiple software solutions. We provide unbiased recommendations and will only propose the most appropriate and value-for-money solutions for you. We will also assist you to tap on government funding support wherever possible to reduce your cost.
Speak to our friendly consultants via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6515 7906 to find out more!