What is ADAM?
Paperless requisition process, faster purchase approvals, converting PRs to POs with a few clicks! Enjoy these features with ADAM, a cloud-based, easy-to-use, Business Spend Management platform that digitalises all manual purchase requisition and purchase order processes. No more tedious paperwork needed!
Cloud Based Platform
View all your indirect spend activities anytime, anywhere, all within ADAM’s platform.
Hassle-free Integration Experience
With ADAM’s open API integration, you can easily integrate and connect your procurement data to any accounting or ERP solution.
Vendor Consolidation & Management
- Vendor Reliability Scoring – ADAM Keep tracks of vendor’s reliability through fulfilment metrics
- Vendor spend reporting – View individual vendor spend analytics across categories, branches and departments.
- Contract pricing management – Record, track and manage your current contract prices on one single platform.
- Speedy payments – Shorten your payment time to vendors upon PO confirmation.
- No more payment delays – With ADAM’s payment-on-behalf solution, your suppliers will be paid quickly so you can ensure that you receive your urgent supplies without delay.
- Reduce ad hoc vendor registrations – Experience faster purchases from ad hoc vendors as ADAM consolidates purchases within one approved master vendor.
Requisition to PO Workflow Module
- Simplified requisition process – Manual forms can be digitalised to reduce work for raising requests.
- Quicker approval process – A digitalised approval process cuts time for approval.
- Easy reconciliation of documents – No more data entry needed as ADAM consolidates all requests directly into PR or PO.
There’s a reason why ADAM has reached
more than 2000 clients!
ADAM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
With ADAM’s cloud-based, easy-to-use, Business Spent Management platform, you can quickly simplify your business processes and workflows! Use your time to focus on what matters the most – engaging your customers, collaborating with stakeholders, boosting your productivity levels and increasing your profits!
No, there is no minimum headcount needed at all. All businesses, regardless of size and workforce strength will be able to benefit from the different solutions that ADAM provides.
ADAM is conveniently accessible with the internet. No extra download is required!
Simply register your interest with us! Our friendly team of consultants will reach out to you and guide you through ADAM.
Rest assured that ADAM’s experienced onboarding team will assist you throughout your change management journey towards implementing ADAM.
ADAM is a banking partner of Ambank and it’s cloud security has been certified by Deloitte Malaysia.
ADAM is a cloud-based platform, so any hardware that has access to a web browser will be able to work with ADAM.
Yes, definitely! ADAM can be integrated with Accounting, Financial & ERP systems such as SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, Xero etc.
Yes. ADAM’s professional support team will help to transfer all relevant Transactional Data (up to the number of years of the respective country’s legal accounting requirements) into CSV format for your migration into the next system if required.