For the past few years, the need for companies to digitalise has continued to become more apparent. As the world grew more connected through technology, businesses had to survive and adapt to the changes by integrating digital solutions into their operations.
The Covid pandemic only accelerated the need for digitalisation as a means for companies to stay competitive in the “new normal”.
Taking the first step towards digitalisation did not come easy to many business owners, especially the SMEs. This is a whole new playing field for them, with many facing issues such as:
- Lack of Funding for Digitalization
- Low Awareness of Government Grants
- Insufficient Support From Technological Partners
- Difficulty in Finding the Right Digital Solutions Partner
Engaging the right Digital Solutions partner is important, as you can easily solve most of the issues above with a trustworthy and reliable vendor. On top of that, the partner may also be able to support you with the relevant government grants available. But the key question is, how can you find the right Digital Solutions partner?
Right Partner, Right Solution
There are numerous software vendors and digital aggregators in Singapore that can provide you with software solutions. Yet, how do you choose the right one for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can the software vendor address your business needs?
- Will they be committed to supporting you throughout your digitalisation journey?
- What are the value-added services which the vendor can provide?
What Makes Team 361 Different?
Most software vendors offer solutions for only one or two specific and direct aspects, such as HR, Accounting, Inventory etc.
This means that you may have to approach multiple vendors to compare different products and see which one can meet your digitalization needs, thereby making the entire process time-consuming and complicated.
Team 361 is one of the handful software aggregators in Singapore that offers more than 50 digital solutions to fit every aspect of your business needs.
With more than 13 years in the industry, we are very experienced with holistic integration and we can offer a one-stop professional advice on the different software options available in the market. Some of the solutions we offer are:
- Xero Accounting Software: Xero allows you to share the access to your latest business numbers with your team, accountant and bookkeeper, keeping everyone updated real-time.
- Foodzaps: A comprehensive F&B ordering management system that is easy to use and install, it helps your business to operate and save costs with an efficient outlet management
- Payboy Payroll and HR Software: Payboy manages Payroll and HR in one place. The mobile app allows you and your employees to update HR matters on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- Unleashed: A cloud-based inventory software that provides constant stock updates for multiple warehouses, ensuring that orders are easily tracked and fulfilled through serialisation and tracing functions.
- Shopline: a full-featured platform that allows merchants to build their online shop easily and deliver a seamless omnichannel experience. They support eCommerce, Social Commerce, Online-to-Offline and Cross Border Retail.
- Accentuate: An affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, it provides businesses with an all-in-one platform for better integration and deeper customisation.
Many vendors would only offer you the solution they are selling but we provide our clients with alternative choices and even ways to reduce your cost. We strive to offer you unbiased recommendations that can meet your unique business needs.
We also assist our clients in securing government grants. They can help to reduce the cost of digitalization, upskilling workers and more.
Some of the more popular grants in Singapore are:
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG): PSG supports SMEs that want to improve their productivity by adopting pre-approved IT solutions to enhance business processes.
- Enterprise Development Grant (EDG): EDG supports companies in their pursuit for deeper growth and transformation in business upgrading, innovation and internationalization.
Businesses can claim up to 80% funding for both grants until 31 March 2022.
Looking for the Right Technology Partner? Let’s Discuss!
If you would like to work with us as your software partner, simply contact us using the chatbox. Alternatively, you can reach us at 6515 7906 or firstname.lastname@example.org