What is Simplepay?
SimplePay is a software company that provides a cloud-based payroll solution aimed at having accurate compliant processes and making payroll as stress-free as possible.
Statutory deductions and contributions are calculated automatically (CPF, CDAC, ECF, SINDA, MBMF, SDL). SimplePay will ask you the right questions to ensure that payroll deductions are done in the correct manner.
Compliant At All Times
The system will remind you when your submissions are due to prevent late submissions. You’ll always be 100% compliant with submissions done electronically.
COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE SET UP
- Automate statutory calculations
- Designate employees to their own pay points
- Customise different pay frequencies, monthly, weekly and fortnightly employees are supported
- Add custom employee fields
- Automatically pro-rate leave balances
- Automate calculations of unpaid leave
- Access to employee’s leave balances in a glance using the Leave Activity page
- Flexibility in adding custom leave types
- Manage leave requests and approvals via our self-service portal
- Set up an array of leave approval groups
- Direct e-submission of IR8A
- Automatically generates each month’s CPF return
- A detailed employee activity log
- No need to perform system back-ups as your information is stored in the cloud
- 100% compliant and up-to-date with Singapore labour laws
- Seamless Xero and Quickbooks integration
- Generates the necessary Giro file necessary for bulk salary payments
- Self-service portal for direct access to payslips, tax certificates and leave balances which is also accessible via our Mobile App which supports both (Android and iOS interfaces)
Find out why SimplePay has more than 16,0000 satisfied clients in Singapore, South Africa, Ireland and Hong Kong by requesting for a demo today!
SimplePay Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You will be provided with a simple template which allows you to upload your employee’s basic information in bulk, ensuring the migration process can be done with a few simple steps.
No download is necessary as Simplepay is a cloud-based solution! This means that you do not have to worry whether SimplePay is compatible with your computer and there is also no need for regular updates. Simply log into the website to use SimplePay, on either Windows or Mac. Changes to regulatory requirements will also be updated promptly to ensure compliance.
Yes! The SimplePay mobile app is free to download and compatible with the majority of iOS and Android devices
It is currently integrated with Xero and QuickBooks Online for accounting. SimplePay has also built an API that will allow other systems to integrate with it.
SimplePay uses the strictest of security measures to protect client data. Aside from offering Two Factor Authentication and an automatic log out feature, we comply with Singapore’s Personal Data Protect Act (PDPA) in our commitment to ensuring data security for our clients’ peace of mind. SimplePay is committed to protecting the privacy of businesses and employees, whilst also developing technology that gives the most powerful and safe online experience. The privacy policies have been created by combining the most stringent rules from the regions in which the software operates. Therefore, all data handling and storage will be done with full compliance, and often in excess of the requirements laid out in the PDPA. In addition, SimplePay is also committed to helping businesses uphold their employees’ rights over their personal information, whilst ensuring requirements under the data protection legislation are met.