Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service (CTOaaS)
The newly-launched Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service (CTOaaS) is yet another initiative under the SMEs Go Digital programme, that is aimed to support local SMEs with their digitalisation plans.
The CTOaaS provides SMEs with a channel to self-assess the digital readiness and needs of their businesses, and offers them full support throughout the digital implementation process.
- Access market-proven and cost-effective digital solutions
- Engage with digital consultants for in-depth advisory and project management services
- Learn about other SMEs that have successfully digitalised
- Receive recommendations of digital solutions based on business needs and profile
- Get comparisons of digital solutions by functions and costs.
SMEs can tap on the CTOaaS for 2 main types of assistance:
SMEs can engage consultants from appointed operators to help them assess and identify their digital needs.
- Analyse the digital readiness and status of the business
- Identify digital gaps for business enhancements
- Introduce training roadmaps and recommend suitable digital solutions from over 450 options
Upon selecting a suitable solution, SMEs can continue to engage consultants to further assist and manage the entire implementation of the digital project.
SMEs can engage consultants from the appointed operators and enjoy 1st time usage of both the digital advisory and project management services at no cost.
- SME must be registered and operating in Singapore
- There must be a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- The annual sales turnover should be less than $100 million per year, or the employment size does not exceed 200 employees
If you would like to request assistance in getting CTO-as-a-service for your business, complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.