Eligible* SMEs which successfully retain their newly-hired PMEs and complete the follow-up sessions for a period of 6 months upon the workshops completion, will be awarded with a one-off S$5,000 Assistance Grant.
*SME has not received the one-off S$5000 Assistance Grant under the previous Max Talent programme.
Supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), the P-Max is administered by Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME) to match job-seeking Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs) to suitable job positions and/or retain them at small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Should your SME have a newly-hired PME of less than 3 months’ employment service, who is Singaporean or Permanent Resident, ASME invites you to register for this programme with us.
• Registered or incorporated in Singapore
• Be made up of at least 30% Local shareholding
• Annual sales turnover not more than $100 Million OR Employment size not exceeding 200 workers
• Have PME job opportunities or hired a PME within the last 3 months (i.e. 90 days) that offer a gross monthly salary of at least S$2,500, prior to programme enrollment
• Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident (PR)
• Have at least a diploma or have prior work experience in a PME job
• Have at least one year of full-time working experience
-Send the newly-hired PME to attend a 3-day PME Workshop designed to equip PMEs with HR-related skills that help them acclimatize to SME culture, lift job performance and increase chances of PMEs’ retention at SMEs.
-Send SME Representative/ Supervisor of the PME to attend a 1-day SME Workshop that helps to acquire better communication, appraisal and leadership skills as part of the progressive HR practices at SMEs.
-Submit a completed post-workshop Resource Kit at the end of 6 month after the workshops completion, under consultation of ASME P-Max Secretariat.
If you wish to know more about the P-MAX program, you may contact Ms. Poh Ling at 3152 3000 ext. 611 or fill in the Interest Form and we will contact you within three working days.