Most taxpayers e-File their tax returns. A small minority prefer to file a paper tax return. Such taxpayers will receive the relevant tax forms from IRAS between Feb to Mar each year.
Tax Return to IRAS in Singapore
How to File Tax
Individuals can file their annual income tax via 3 modes:
- e-Filing at myTax IRAS Portal;
- Mobile phone; or
- Paper Form.
Step-by-step instructions on e-Filing via MyTax Portal.
- STEP 1: Get a SingPass or IRAS PIN
- STEP 2: Prepare documents
- STEP 3: Log in to myTax Portal
- STEP 4: Verify your details
- STEP 5: Update existing tax reliefs
- STEP 6: Declare other sources of income
- STEP 7: Receive acknowledgement receipt
Advantages Of E-Filing
- Filing Taxes is Easier
- 24/7 Access to Your Account
- Longer Filing Period