*NEW* PSG Grant for Digital Marketing
In recent years, digital technology has been a driving force of innovation for Singapore’s workforce. The COVID-19 pandemic has further accelerated this transformation. In order to better reach target consumers who are spending more time online now, businesses are pushed towards developing attractive digital marketing plans in order to stay competitive. The good news is, the Productivity Solutions Grant is now expanded to cover such digital marketing solutions as well!
WHAT SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The practice of increasing a website’s visibility or ranking position.
SEO packages includes
- Keywords & website optimisation
- Competitor ranking analysis
Social Media Advertising + Photography/Videography
A form of paid advertising that serves ads to your target audience using social media platforms with photography and videography done by a professional crew.
Social Media management packages includes
- Objectives and content plan
- Drafting of campaign captions and graphic artwork
- Photography/video taking
- Post-production editing
Streaming and broadcasting media in real-time on social media platforms.
Live-Streaming package includes
- Program preparation
- briefing and scripting
- Backend Sales and Enquiries Integration
- Confirmation and Booking of Host
- Live Stream Equipment & Setup
E-Commerce Website Development
Process of E-Commerce website creation from consultation to development.
E-Commerce website packages includes
- Desktop/tablet/mobile optimization
- Product management system
- Payment gateway integration
- Cloud hosting
- Website maintenance
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
A form of paid advertising that involves the promotion of websites.
SEM packages includes
Research on keywords’ price range
Competitor ranking analysis
Keyword bidding strategy
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF THESE SOLUTION PACKAGES?
These solutions range from $6,000 to $10,000.
WHO CAN APPLY?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/subscription/lease of the IT solutions must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum 30% local shareholding with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
Interested to find out how the digital marketing grant would support your business?
Check out our blogpost where you will understand why digital marketing is beneficial to your business OR fill up the form below and we will reach out to you.