Age Management Grant
For Who ?
- All legally registered private or public organisations including non-profit and public sector organisations
- Organisations who have at least FIVE paid employees above 40 years old
- Organisations who would like to promote Work-Life Policy in the organisation
For What ?
- To encourage organisations to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge on age management practices
How Much ?
The grant will subsidies up to a maximum of S$20,000 per organisation. It consists of 2 tranches,
- 1st tranche (S$5,000)
- 2nd tranche (S$15,000)
Maximum of S$5,000 per organisation, and fulfil the following requirements :
1) Submit the following,
- Details of company re-employment policy that has been aligned to TripartitieGuildlines, and proof that the policy has been communicated to all staff
- Name list of all employees aged 40 and above
2) Offer eligible employee re-employment in line with Tripartite Guidelines
3) At least one supervisory staff of company to attend a one-day job redesign and process improvement course
4) HR staff of company to attend a one-day age management course (eg. Fair employment, re-employment and etc)
Maximum of S$15,000 per organisation, and fulfil the following requirements :
- Sign the TAFEP fair employment pratices pledge;
- Organise at least one health programme for mature employees
- Adopt any two age management practices
Should you interested to find out more information on the above scheme, please contact
Woon Woon – 9824 1643