The Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) is a simple to apply, easy-to-use voucher valued at $5,000, to encourage SMEs to take their first step towards capability development. SMEs can use the voucher to upgrade and strengthen their core business operations through consultancy in the areas of innovation, productivity, human resources and financial management. Apart from consultancy, ICV also supports SMEs in the adoption and implementation of simple solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
Innovative Capabilities Voucher Singapore (ICV)
Step by Step Guide to Used ICV
- Select a solution (MYOB Accounting, Payroll or Vend POS).
- Contact your friendly consultant
- Review and submit your application in 5 minutes.
- Consultant will prepare the application form
- Wait for approval (Noemally within in 2 weeks).
- Receive an email from Spring for official approval.
ICV For Who
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have group annual turnover of not more than $100 million or group employment size of not more than 200 employees
- Simple to apply
- Easy-to-use voucher valued at $5,000
- Encourage SMEs to take their first step towards capability development
Supportable Cost Categories
- Equipment & Hardware
- Technical & Hardware
- Professional Services
- Design & Renovation
Step to Apply ICV
- Application Process
- Claim Submission