Workshop Conducted by,Ken Leong MBA, CPA Aust.
(Approved WorkPro Work-Life Grant Consultant / Trainer)Training Duration: Half-day
Fee: $499 per person Introduction
- What is work-life integration?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- Why work-life integration is important for both employers & employees?
- What are the benefits of work-life for both organization and stakeholders?
- What is need analysis?
- How to conduct need analysis in a sensitive manner?
- Practical sample of need analysis
- How to identify the needs of organization?
- How to identify the needs of employees?
- How to analyse findings from Need Analysis?
- Propose recommendations from Need Analysis
- What are the FWA? Are they suitable?
- Develop a sound work-life strategy and work-life integration strategy
- Develop an effective communication plan
- Monitor ongoing FWA and observe implications
- Conduct review and feedback sessions
- Tweak and fine tune FWA & Strategies
- Why is communication important?
- Fair is unfair
- How to communicate effectively?
- What should be communicated?
- Feedback channels
Please click here for Work-Life Implementation Training registration.
Should you interested to find out more information on the above, please contact
Ken Leong 361 Degree Consultancy Pte Ltd Tel: 6515 7906 Fax: 6515 7908 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org